Saturday, September 16, 2006

Ronie is the Winner

of the Ginger Garrett book. Be sure to send me your mailing address.

Readers, I will put up another interview later today. For the next four days, I will be busy getting ready for the American Fiction Writers national conference in Dallas. Woo!!! Hoo!!! It will be a wonderful time of learning, seeing old friends, and meeting new ones.

Don't forget the Public Book Signing next Saturday, September 23, at 4:30 pm at the Addison Marriott Quorum at the Galleria. The hotel is located just north of the Galleria on Dallas North Parkway. Come meet your favorite Christian fiction authors. Be sure to stop by my table and tell me that you read my blog.

Because of the conference, the new winner and interview for the next week will have to happen after I come home on Sunday or Monday.

No comments: