Thursday, May 10, 2007

I've Been Tagged!!

I wasn't going to do this, because I was also tagged on ShoutLife, but several people have tagged me for a blog, too.

First, the rules:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habitsabout themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blogabout their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eightpeople to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling themthey’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Eight random things about me:

1. I was born on Friday 13th.

2. I don't like spiders or snakes.

3. I do like butterflies, flowers, and birds.

4. I love to wear bright colors, because life is too short to wear dull colors.

5. I have a three-wheel cycle. Because of an injured ankle, I could no longer ride a bicycle. (Don't ask me how often I ride it.

6. I have to wear special shoes with orthotics in them, mostly all the time. (Which doesn't make you a fashion maven.)

7. My husband and I only had a two-day honeymoon. (Which we eventually made up for.)

8. I've traveled in Mexico and Guatemala. I love them both.

Now for the people I'm supposed to tag. I'm often a rebel, and that's coming out here. Instead of me tagging my friends (Other people have beat me to it.) I'm asking the readers to leave a comment with random things about themselves. I'll choose a winner from those who leave comments and send that winner an autographed copy of one of my books.

No comments: