Sunday, November 11, 2007

5 Winners - Woo!!! Hoo!!!

Sorry I didn't get to this yesterday. For those of you who don't know, I had a knee injury the second Sunday in September. I'm in physical therapy for it. Yesterday was a long day with lots of activity. I planned to do this during the break. However, I needed to ice my knee. While I did, I fell asleep and didn't wake up until James came home and we had to get ready to go to church.

So here they are. These people won A Big Apple Christmas:

windycindy
margo carmichael
Wendy Keel (signed as anonymous)
norma

And the winner of Beloved Castaway is

vader's mom

All 5 of you need to contact me with your mailing address. There's a link to my email under my picture in the right hand column.

Congratulations to everyone. There's still time to leave a comment on these interviews:

Tricia Goyer - A Shadow of Treason
Pamela Kay Tracy - The Price of Redemption
Denise Hunter - Surrender Bay
Toni V. Lee - Expectations


And another interview will go up later today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Thank you so much. I just sent you an email.

Margo Carmichael said...

Yaay! Thank you, Lena!

Norma said...

Wow! Thanks!

windycindy said...

Hello! Thanks very,very much. I am honored to have won your book! Cindi