Saturday, December 22, 2007

Holiday Winners!!! We LOVE Winners!!!!!

Italian Woman is the winner of Demon by Tosca Lee. Dodo also wins a copy of Demon. The first one of you who sends me their address will receive the one signed by the author.

Stacey is the winner of The Tree Nobody Wanted by Tom McCann.

Pamela J wins The Meeting of Annie Adams by Lonnie D. Story.

Each of you must email me your mailing address so I can forward it to the correct person. Just click on the email link under my profile in the right hand column.

And to be sure you don't miss a single interview or announcement, sign up for FeedBlitz under my profile.

We'll have one more interview before Christmas.

1 comment:

Pamela J said...

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the authors who give their books to those interested in reading them. What a blessing it is to those of us who are on the receiving end. I'd like to also thank and commend Lena and other bloggers like her who go to such great lengths to promote books that are out there and encourage the authors in this selfless act of kindness toward their successful readership. What fun for us who read about them and an extra excitement when we get to have that blessing of a great book to read once in awhile. Thanks to you all and have a great 2008. Pam