Saturday, April 05, 2008

More Winners!!!

Bebemiqui is the winner of Return to Baragula by Mary Hawkins.

The winner for the Vonda Skelton gift basket for Seeing Through the Lies was from a different blog on the tour.

Brittanie is the winner of On Sparrow Hill by Maureen Lang.

Please send me your mailing address, so we can get the book out to you. There's a link to my email in my profile.

There's still time to leave comments on these blogs for the next drawing:

Jenny B. Jones - On the Loose
Sharlene MacLaren - Courting Emma
Matt Bronleewe - Illuminated

Do you like to read reviews? My April newsletter is up on my web site. I feature reviews of the books I read during the month:

www.lenanelsondooley.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Lena! I just discovered your blog and plan to visit here a lot! Blessings, Patti Moore
(Georgia)