Saturday, July 18, 2009

I Love Announcing Winners!!!

NeedANap2 is the winner of Deadly Intent by Camy Tang.

Winter is the winner of Bluegrass Blessing by Allie Pleiter.

Embrace_ThirtyOne is the winner of Return to Love by Betsy St. Amant.

Debbie Cavitt is the winner of Cranberry Hearts from Lena Nelson Dooley (me).

Please contact me with your mailing address. You can click View My Complete Profile to find a link to my email, or you can go to my web site - www.lenanelsondooley.com - to Contact Me.

If you're on Facebook, I invite you to come to my Official Fan Page and become a Fan.

http://www.new.facebook.com/pages/Lena-Nelson-Dooley/42960748768?ref=ts

3 comments:

Sherry Kuhn said...

Congrats to ALL the winners. Enjoy your books.

Sherry K

Sheila Deeth said...

Congratulations winners.

Edna said...

I love to win books also, but not this time, congratulations winners and may God bless