Saturday, December 05, 2009

First December Winners - 5

Hope is the winner of The Pallium Project by E. R. Webb.

Collettakay is the winner of Love Finds You in Lonesome Prairie, Montana, by Tricia Goyer and Ocieanna Fleiss.

The winners of An Amish Gathering by Kathleen Fuller, Barbara Cameron, and Beth Wiseman are:
The Herd
Nancye

Lastnerve is the winner of The Prayers of Agnes Sparrow by Joyce Magnin.

Send me your mailing address in one of two ways:


Click on View My Complete Profile, then use the Email link.

Go to http://www.lenanelsondooley.com/  then click on Contact Me.

You have 6 weeks to claim your book.

If you didn't win and you plan to order the book, please use the link provided on the ikndividual interview. It will help support this blog.

3 comments:

collettakay said...

Yay! Thank you so much! I really needed this today. You've brightened my day. I'll email you my address.

Thank you!

Collettakay

The Herd said...

Thank you so much! This is so nice!!

Unknown said...

Awesome! thank you so much! I have emailed.

Val