Saturday, June 19, 2010

6 Book Winners!!!!!!

Kameko is the winner of A Love of Her Own by Maggie Brendan.

Melissa (Purelybynature) is the winner of Maid to Match by Deeanne Gist.

JudyLynn is the winner of Steadfast Soldier by Cheryl Wyatt. By the way, JudyLynn, I almost named my second daughter Judy Lynn, but she ended up being Jennifer Lynn.

Casey is the winner of Chasing Lilacs by Carla Stewart.

TNPrincess is the winner of The Six-Liter Club by Harry Kraus.

Cynde L. Hammond is the winner of Endgame by Roxanne Rustand.
Congratulations, everyone. Send me your mailing address:
Click the Contact Me link at the top of the blog, and send me an Email.
You have 6 weeks to claim your book.
If you didn't win and you plan to order the book, please use the link provided on the individual interview. By using that link when you order, you will help support this blog.

1 comment:

Cynde L. Hammond said...

Hi, Lena!

WOW! I'm SO excited. I can't believe that I actually won a book. Thank you SO much. I'll go right now and send an email to you.

~Cynde