Saturday, July 21, 2012

Winners!!!!!

Pam Mcneill (TX) is the winner of Prince Incognito by Rachelle McCalla. (I recently read this book, and it's wonderful.)
Diana Gardner (VA) is the winner of Fruit of My Spirit by Deanna Nowadnick.
Patsy (MS)  is the winner of Veil of Pearls from MaryLu Tyndall. (I read this book, too, and I loved it.)
Adeline Petross (KY) is the winner of The Girl's Still Got It by Liz Curtis Higgs. 
Lisa E (WA)  is the winner of The Forgiven Duke by Jamie Carie. (I'm reading this on my Kindle right now, when my husband drives me anywhere. It's very good.)

If you won a book and you really like it, consider giving the author the courtesy of writing a review on Goodreads, Amazon.com, Christianbooks.com, Barnes and Noble, or other Internet sites. 

Also, tell your friends about the book ... and this blog. Thank you.

Congratulations
, everyone. If you won a print book, send me your mailing address:
Click the Contact Me link at the top of the blog, and send me an Email.

If you won the ebook, just let me know what email address it should be sent to.
When you contact me, please give the title of the book you won, so I won't have to look it up.

Remember, you have 4 weeks to claim your book.

If you didn't win and you plan to order the book, please use the link provided on the individual interview. By using that link when you order, you will help support this blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all the winners. Great reading ahead. :-)

Mary Kay

Unknown said...

Congratulations to the Winners, Happy reading (smile)