Saturday, September 29, 2012

9 WINNERS TODAY!!!!!

Books make wonderful, and affordable, Christmas gifts. Check out the books in my left sidebar. Click on the cover for a buy link.

Beth (IA) is the winner of The Deliverer by Kathi Macias
Pol (GA) is the winner of Hidden in the Heart by Catherine West.  
Norma (OH) is the winner of Maggie's Journey and Melody (TX) is the winner of Mary's Blessing by Lena Nelson Dooley. 
Nancee (MI), Veronica (MN), and Judy C (LA) are the winners of Postmark: Christmas by Kathy Kovach, Paige Winship Dooly, Paula Moldenhauer, and Darlene Franklin. 
Jes (CA) is the winners of Sophia's Secret by Sharlene MacLaren
Amy C (VA)  is the winner of Crucible of War by J M Hochstetler. 

If you won a book and you like it, consider giving the author the courtesy of writing a review on Goodreads, Amazon.com, Christianbooks.com, Barnes and Noble, or other Internet sites. 

Also, tell your friends about the book ... and this blog. Thank you.

Congratulations
, everyone. If you won a print book, send me your mailing address:
Click the Contact Me link at the top of the blog, and send me an Email.

If you won the ebook, just let me know what email address it should be sent to.
When you contact me, please give the title of the book you won, so I won't have to look it up.

Remember, you have 4 weeks to claim your book.

If you didn't win and you plan to order the book, please use the link provided on the individual interview. By using that link when you order, you will help support this blog.

8 comments:

Prescott said...

I sent you an email through the "contact me" page. I'm just verifying it got through. Thank you!

Lena Nelson Dooley said...

Yes, Noah. You should have received an email from me yesterday or this morning.

Prescott said...

That's odd. It may have slipped into the spam box that I deleted earlier today. I'm sorry! Would you be able to re-send it?

Lena Nelson Dooley said...

All I did was tell you "thanks" for sending your information to me. I forwarded it to the author.

Prescott said...

All right, thank you!

rubynreba said...

Thanks so very much! I have emailed you my information. I look forward to reading The Deliverer.

Nancee said...

Lena, thank you so much for drawing my name for Postmark: Christmas! I'm so excited to receive it. I'd be happy to post reviews. I can't get the email link to work so I'm sending you a PM through Facebook.
Nancee

Norma S said...

Hi Lena
Thank you so much for my win of "Maggie Journey" i am so thrilled. I sent you a message on Facebook in PM, i entered my name and address. Again i appreciated the win i will enjoy my book. Congratulation to everyone on their win. God bless you and have a great week.
Norma