Saturday, November 10, 2012

Winners!!!!!!

Darlene (MO) are the winners of Lizzie and the Guernsey Gang by April W Gardner. 
Marianne (Alberta) is the winner of an ebook copy of Callie by Sharon Srock. 
Katie G (NC) is the winner of Somewhere to Call Home by Janet Lee Barton.
Lyndie Blevins (TX) is the winner of The Guilt Trip by Pat Simmons.
Julie (MN) is the winner of Pineapples in Peril by Cheryl Linn Martin
Jasmine A (MT) is the winner of A Bride Sews in Needles, California by Erica Vetsch 

If you won a book and you like it, consider giving the author the courtesy of writing a review on Goodreads, Amazon.com, Christianbooks.com, Barnes and Noble, or other Internet sites. 

Also, tell your friends about the book ... and this blog. Thank you.

Congratulations
, everyone. If you won a print book, send me your mailing address:
Click the Contact Me link at the top of the blog, and send me an Email.

If you won the ebook, just let me know what email address it should be sent to.
When you contact me, please give the title of the book you won, so I won't have to look it up.

Remember, you have 4 weeks to claim your book.

If you didn't win and you plan to order the book, please use the link provided on the individual interview. By using that link when you order, you will help support this blog.
 

4 comments:

Cheryl Linn Martin said...

Thanks, Lena, for the opportunity to appear on your blog! I am very excited to get my book, Pineapples in Peril, into Julie's hands (I believe she's in Minnesota??)

Aloha, and you (or the child of your choice) enjoy the read, Julie! --Cheryl

holdenj said...

Thanks so much and congrats to everyone!
And Cheryl, I am emailing Lena now! Thanks to you too!

Jasmine A. said...

Thanks for these fun giveaways!

Jasmine A. said...

I received my book (A Bride Sews With Love In Needles California by Erica Vetsch) in the mail today and I can't wait to read it. THANKS!