Sunday, January 12, 2014

Winners!!!!!

Linda K (CA) is the winner of McKenna's Prayer by Lisa Miller Crane.
Tonja (VA) is the winner of The Quaker and the Rebel by Mary Ellis.
Colletta  (PA), Elaine K (Can), Candice V (TX) are the winners of A Match Made in Texas, by Carol Cox, Karen Witemeyer, Mary Connealy, and Regina Jennings.
Penni (TN) is the winner of Heart of Mercy by Sharlene MacLaren.

If you won a book and you like it, consider giving the author the courtesy of writing a review on Goodreads, Amazon.com, Christianbooks.com, Barnes and Noble, or other Internet sites. 

Also, tell your friends about the book ... and this blog. Thank you.

Congratulations
, everyone. If you won a print book, send me your mailing address:
Click the Contact Me link at the top of the blog, and send me an Email.


If you won an ebook, just let me know what email address it should be sent to.

When you contact me, please give the title of the book you won, so I won't have to look it up.
Remember, you have 4 weeks to claim your book

2 comments:

fredamans said...

Congrats winners!

Unknown said...

I am so excited..I am jumping up and down in my chair..Thank you..I sent you a private message on FaceBook, with my address. Most likely in your other folder.Thank you again,, And congrats to the other winners..Sharlene are you going to sign this for me? ;)