Sunday, August 03, 2014

WINNERS!!!!!

Anna W H (FL) is the winner of Fair Play by Deeanne Gist. 
Mary P (Aus) is the winner of an ebook copy of Unseen by James Pence.
Hollie I (KY) is the winner of  Guidelines for Writing Christian Fiction by C E Maychild.
Britney A (TX) is the winner of Abandoned Memories by MaryLu Tyndall.
Linda K (CA) is the winner of Nine Days by Christine Pisera Naman.

If you won a book and you like it, consider giving the author the courtesy of writing a review on Goodreads, Amazon.com, Christianbooks.com, Barnes and Noble, or other Internet sites. 

Also, tell your friends about the book ... and this blog. Thank you.

Congratulations
, everyone. If you won a print book, send me your mailing address:
Click the Contact Me link at the top of the blog, and send me an Email.


If you won an ebook, just let me know what email address it should be sent to.

When you contact me, please give the title of the book you won, so I won't have to look it up.


Remember, you have 4 weeks to claim your book.

2 comments:

Mary Preston said...

Thank you!! Email sent.

Holly I. said...

Hey Lena,

Just wanted to let you know that I was unable to submit my address through your "contact me" button. Therefore, I sent you my address through a facebook message. If you didn't receive it, you can email me.
holly_ison AT lcca DOT com
~ in KY