Sunday, August 17, 2014

WINNERS!!!!!

Sierra Faith (IN) is the winner of a copy of The Turning by Davis Bunn. 
Anonymous (IL) is the winner of Speak No Evil by Mary L Hamilton.
Aerykah (OK) is the winner of an ebook copy of The Hesitant Heiress by Dawn Crandall.
Melanie (TX) is the winner of Sweet Mountain Music by Suzie Johnson.
Jackie (GA) is the winner of Chapel Springs Revival by Ane Mulligan.

If you won a book and you like it, consider giving the author the courtesy of writing a review on Goodreads, Amazon.com, Christianbooks.com, Barnes and Noble, or other Internet sites. 

Also, tell your friends about the book ... and this blog. Thank you.

Congratulations
, everyone. If you won a print book, send me your mailing address:
Click the Contact Me link at the top of the blog, and send me an Email.


If you won an ebook, just let me know what email address it should be sent to.

When you contact me, please give the title of the book you won, so I won't have to look it up.


Remember, you have 4 weeks to claim your book.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I enjoy reading World War I novels, mainly because I had so many relatives fighting in it.
Kaye Whitney
kayewhitney@bellsouth.net

Miami, FL