Sunday, September 20, 2015

WINNERS!!!!!

Kathleen (BC-CAN) is the winner of an ecopy of Voice in the Wilderness by H L Wegley.

Mary P (AUS) the winner of the ebook The Reliable Cowboy by Susan Page Davis.

Pam (OH) is the winner of The 12 Brides of Summer by Davalyn Spencer.

Deanna (PA) is the winner of Valley of the Shadow by J M Hochstetler.

Brenda (VA) is the winner of Butterfly Dreams by Bonnie Engstrom.

If you won a book and you like it, consider giving the author the courtesy of writing a review on Goodreads, Amazon.com, Christianbooks.com, Barnes and Noble, or other Internet sites. 

Also, tell your friends about the book ... and this blog. Thank you.

Congratulations
, everyone. If you won a print book, send me your mailing address:
Click the Contact Me link at the top of the blog, and send me an Email.


If you won an ebook, just let me know what email address it should be sent to.

When you contact me, please give the title of the book you won, so I won't have to look it up.


Remember, you have 4 weeks to claim your book.

3 comments:

Mary Preston said...

Thank You!! I have contacted you with my info.

Connie Porter Saunders said...

Congratulations everyone!

fredamans said...

Congrats, winners!