Tuesday, November 01, 2016

WHO WANTS TO COME TO OUR PARTY!!!???

Who's ready to PARTY???
We're going to have a great one on Thursday evening,  ON FACEBOOK, and you're invited!!
What a great way to add to your list of new favorite authors!

Come join us for a bounty of newly released romance books.
Prizes to be won. Fun to be had. You can enjoy the party from the comfort of your home. PJ's optional. Let us know you want to attend and you'll be sent a reminder before we begin.

Just click into this event from 7pm to 9pm, central time zone, on Thursday, November 3rd.

Here's the list of Authors and their time slots:
Lena Nelson Dooley:

Karen Jurgens

Jackie Castle

Janice Olson

Carol J. Post

Marji Laine

Fay Lambhttp://faylamb.com/ (8:30pm)

Wrap up and winner announments: 8:45pm
Party concludes at 9pm, but feel free to stick around and chat.

I will be giving away 3 copies of The Gold Digger, which released this summer:

1 audio edition

1 Kindle edition

1 print book
The giveaways are at the event, not on this blog.

My latest novella releases:
Rescuing Christmas (Christmas Mail-Order Angels #12)
Oh, Fudge! (A Sweet Noel)

My next two releases this month:
DIY Thanksgiving Love (Autumn Love) a novella
A Heart's Gift (a novel)

In the comments, please let us know if you'll be joining us.

5 comments:

Brenda W said...

can't find the link to the party.

Abigail Mitchell said...

Wasn't able to attend. Wanted to. But usually evenings don't work for me to well, since Eli gets home from work kinda late, and we usually eat and like to spend what little time we have, together. Hope it went well.

rubynreba said...

I haven't been on the computer for a few days! Sorry I missed the party!!!

Dianna said...

I'm sad that I missed this. I don't get on the computer until late at night. Hope it was a fun time!
Dianna

Sharon Richmond Bryant said...

Did not get the invitation on my E-mail for some reason!!
Conway SC.