Saturday, June 16, 2012

Winners!!!!!

Marianne (Alberta) is the winner of Love in Disguise by Carol Cox. (I just finished reading this. You'll love it.)
Diana Gardner (VA) is the winner of Liberty Belle by Patricia PacJac Carroll.
Rubynreba (IL)  is the winner of End of the Trail from Vickie McDonough. 
Liz R (AL) is the winner of Winning the Widow's Heart by Sherri Shackleford.
Shirley T (IL) is the winner of The Midwife's Legacy by Rhonda Gibson.
Pam K (KS) is the winner of Glamorous Illusions by Lisa T Bergren. (I just started reading this on my Kindle.)

If you won a book and you really like it, consider giving the author the courtesy of writing a review on Goodreads, Amazon.com, Christianbooks.com, Barnes and Noble, or other Internet sites. 

Also, tell your friends about the book ... and this blog. Thank you.

Congratulations
, everyone. Send me your mailing address:
Click the Contact Me link at the top of the blog, and send me an Email.

When you contact me, please give the title of the book you won, so I won't have to look it up.

Remember, you have 4 weeks to claim your book.

If you didn't win and you plan to order the book, please use the link provided on the individual interview. By using that link when you order, you will help support this blog.

6 comments:

rubynreba said...

Thanks so much! So honored to be a winner!

Diane Dean White said...

Looks like a good read and I love the cover of your new book! :)
Blessings~~

Lena Nelson Dooley said...

Thank you, Diane. I love the new cover as well.

Unknown said...

Congratulations to all the Winners:) Happy Reading

Shirley T. said...

HI Lena,
Guess you did not rec. my msg. as I did not hear from you....I won a book THE MIDWIFE'S LEGACY by Rhonda Gibson, but have no way other than this to email you, as I have Internet Explorer and it doesn't work with what you have,and I am not on Facebook or Twitter.....if you can email me and send me another email address to send you my address that would be great....Thanks Shirley T./Illinois

Lena Nelson Dooley said...

Yes, Shirley, I received it and sent it on to the author.