Tuesday, April 12, 2016

ANNOUNCING THE AUTHOR CON AT SACHSE, TEXAS

Dear Readers, we don’t have an interview today. The person scheduled didn’t get the information to me in time. I wanted to let you know about an upcoming event, so I’ll use this opportunity.

Have you ever been to Comic Con, or Star Trek Con, or anything like that? Well, the library in Sachse, Texas, has started hosting an Author Con. I missed last year’s event, because of the trouble I had with my second knee, before I had the knee-replacement surgery for it.

I will be participating in this year’s event:

Saturday, May 21, from 12 noon to 4 PM.
Sachse Public library
3815 Sachse Road Building C
Sachse, TX 75048

If you don’t know where Sachse is, it’s a suburb on the east side of Dallas. If you live within comfortable driving distance, I’d love to have you come by. I will have books for sale. One will release by the end of April, and I’ll have it there.

Another thing I like to do is have my picture taken with any fan I meet. First, these pictures will be featured on the Home page of my website. Then I will set up a page on my website where I’ll post those if the fan gives me permission to use the picture.



My fans are the reason I write. I love creating stories that touch readers, and I love meeting them or hearing from them in any way.



I really hope to see you there!

4 comments:

Connie Porter Saunders said...

This sounds like a wonderful opportunity to meet favorite authors. Just wish it was closer!
Connie from KY

Kathy A said...

I wish it was closer. It sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe more libraries will start hosting authorcon's.

Kathy A said...

I wish it was closer. It sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe more libraries will start hosting authorcon's.

Bakersdozen said...

I hope you have a wonderful time.

Michelle
CA