Saturday, April 23, 2016

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!

I know that a lot of people, who wanted to read my Golden, New Mexico, book wasn't able to, because the print book didn't go on sale and they couldn't afford it if it didn't.

The book is out of print, and I've obtained the right to it again. Since it's no longer a part of the Love Finds You series, I've changed the title which is more indicative of the conflict in the story. It's now The Gold Digger. And it's more affordable. 

The ebook is available on Amazon for a special promotional price of $.99, and the print book should be available before the end of April.



I will be at the Author Con at the Sachse, Texas, Library on May 21, and I will have these books to sign, as well as some of my other books. I'd love to meet you and have my picture taken with you, which I'll post on my web site and Facebook with your permission.


If you have any questions, leave a comment. I'll answer you.

2 comments:

ASC Book Reviews said...

YAY!

Lena Nelson Dooley said...

Amada and Connie, thank you.