Sunday, January 21, 2018

WINNERS!!

New instructions for winners in 2018 - When you send me the email, make sure your subject line says this: Winner - (book title) - (author's name) 

Vera (NC) is the winner of a print or ecopy of A Bouquet of Brides Collection by Pegg Thomas.

VanG (NC) is the winner of an ecopy of An Untidy End by Candice Prentice.

If you won a book and you like it, please consider giving the author the courtesy of writing a review on Goodreads, Amazon.com, Christianbooks.com, Barnes and Noble, or other Internet sites. 

Also, tell your friends about the book ... and this blog. Thank you.

Congratulations
, everyone. If you won a print book, send me your mailing address:
Click the Contact Me link at the top of the blog, and send me an Email.


If you won an ebook, just let me know what email address it should be sent to.

When you contact me, please give the title and author of the book you won, so I won't have to look it up.


Remember, you have 4 weeks to claim your book.

3 comments:

fredamans said...

Congrats, winners!

VanG said...

Lena, I am listed as a winner and have sent my mailing info to the email address in your contact me, as well as through Messenger on your FB page, but I have received no confirmation that you have gotten this. I am concerned because I “lost” a book I won on another blog because they never received my original email with my mailing address. Did you receive any of the above???

VanG said...

Sorry...I have now received this. Thanks.