Saturday, May 29, 2010

Last May Winners!!!

Amanda Sue is the winner of Laura by Jo-Anne Berthelson.

Esther is the winner of It Had to be You by Janice Thompson.

Fredamans is the winner of Wildflowers of Terezin by Robert Elmer.

Gayle is the winner of Lord, I Want to be Happy by Leslie Vernick.

Katrina is the winner of Wildflower Hearts by Vickie McDonough.
 
Congratulations, everyone. Send me your mailing address:
Click the Contact Me link at the top of the page, and send me an Email.
You have 6 weeks to claim your book.

If you didn't win and you plan to order the book, please use the link provided on the individual interview. By using that link when you order, you will help support this blog.

5 comments:

fredamans said...

Thank you for choosing me for a winner!

Congrats to the other lucky winners!

Unknown said...

Thanks! I just sent you an email with my address!

-AmandaSue

Esther Wysong said...

Thank you Lena! I couldn't believe it when my sister, Abby, came out and said that I had won Janice's book. I had to come see it! I can't wait to read it! Thanks again!

Kameko said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Katrina said...

Thanks so much!