Saturday, November 20, 2010

Winners!! Winners!!

ReneeG is the winner of Mail Order Cowboy by Laurie Kingery.
Bakersdozen is the winner of Meander Scar by Lisa Lickel.

Cynthia is the winner of Two Tickets to the Christmas Ball by Donita K Paul.

Misskallie2000 is the winner of Dining With Joy by Rachel Hauck.

AnnaW is the winner of The Duke's Handmaid by Caprice Hokstad.

Congratulations, everyone. Send me your mailing address:

Click the Contact Me link at the top of the blog, and send me an Email.
You have 6 weeks to claim your book.
If you didn't win and you plan to order the book, please use the link provided on the individual interview. By using that link when you order, you will help support this blog.

4 comments:

holdenj said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

fredamans said...

Congratulations winners!

Coolestmommy said...

Hi Lena, I'm now following you on networked blogs and hope you'll follow me back. I'm at coolestmommy.com

Thanks, Robyn
coolestmommy2000 at gmail dot com

misskallie2000 said...

Hi Lena, Thanks for the great book I won. Sent email with info.

Congrats to all the other winners.