Rachel Hauck tagged Kristy, then Kristy tagged me--telling us to blog about six weird things about ourselves. I could write a book. How do I choose only six?
Of course to authors, some of these things aren't weird.
1. There are always people living their lives in my mind. Sometimes, I really get immersed in what they're doing.
2. Until I was a senior in high school, I was painfully shy. (Don't laugh. It's true.)
3. I hated blind dates. I had one when I was in college that was a real clunker. Then I met my husband on a blind date. We were married three months and three days later. (Don't laugh. We've been married over 42 years.
4. I didn't know that the highlands in Guatemala are cool, even in the middle of summer. I'll bet you didn't know that either. I thought that since Guatemala is in Central America and closer to the equator, the whole country would be hot in the summer.
5. I love peanut butter and banana sandwiches. Don't knock it until you try it. I put peanut butter on both pieces of bread, slice the banana and place the slices on one side, then squish it all together.
6. I'm going to be a great grandmother this summer. That isn't weird. I just thought you'd like to know.