Saturday, May 03, 2008

Our First May Winners!!!

Dolls123 is the winner of Bayou Judgment by Robin Caroll.

Terri Tiffany is the winner of Reluctant Smuggler by Jill Elizabeth Nelson.

Janet Spaeth is the winner of I Heart Bloomberg by Melody Carlson.

Please email me your mailing addresses so we can get the books sent to you.

A new interview will be coming tomorrow.

My May newsletter is up on my web site: www.lenanelsondooley.com

This newsletter contains a lot of information about publishing--a list of the interviews scheduled for May, reviews of the books I read in April, and a list of May book releases in Christian fiction. I've even included a new recipe I came up with this week.

And if you don't want to miss any of the interviews on this blog, sign up for FeedBlitz under my name.

Happy reading!!!

1 comment:

Janet Spaeth said...

Thanks, Lena! I'm delighted to win Melody's book!

I love this blog. The interviews are always fun and interesting. Thanks for being a great hostess, Lena!