Saturday, September 06, 2008

7, Count Them, 7 Winners!!!!!!!

Wow!!! I just love announcing winners.

For Snowbound Colorado Christmas by Susan Page Davis, me, Tamela Hancock Murray, and Darlene Franklin:

Windy Cindy
Ausjenny
Lisaharris
Acdaisy95

Jessica Nelson is the winner of Courting Miss Adelaide by Janet Dean.

Donna M is the winner of Misfortune Cookies by Linda Kozar.

Abi is the winner of It's Not About Me by Michelle Sutton.

All 7 of you need to send your mailing address to me, so we can get your books to you. There's a link to my email under my profile in the right column.

2 comments:

windycindy said...

Hello! Thanks so much for all of your delightful book giveaways! I am so happy to have one your Christmas book. Have a fantastic weekend. Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

Ausjenny said...

Oh how cool will send an email right now.