Saturday, March 27, 2010

Last March 2010 Winners

Judylynn is the winner of Liberty's Promise by Amber Miller Stockton.

Robyn is the winner of Never Say Never by Lisa Wingate.


Genre Reviewer is the winner of God's Truth Revealed by Kathy Howard.


Nancye is the winner of Never Say Never by me (Lena Nelson Dooley).


AJ Hawke is the winner of A Distant Melody by Sarah Sundin.


Congratulations, everyone. Send me your mailing address:

Click the Contact Me link at the top of the page, and send me an Email.

You have 6 weeks to claim your book.

If you didn't win and you plan to order the book, please use the link provided on the individual interview. By using that link when you order, you will help support this blog.

We have an exciting lineup in 2010, including my next book Love Finds You in Golden, New Mexico, which releases in May. You can view the book trailer by clicking on the Newsletter link at the top of this blog. You can order a Kindle edition of my book now.

2 comments:

Coolestmommy said...

Wow! Thanks, Lena, for all the great giveaways. I've sent my info but wanted to thank you publicly. Your interviews are top notch and I enjoy learning about great reads available.
Robyn

Debbie said...

Hi. I contacted you (using the "contact me" e-mail at the top of this blog) on March 28, 2010 about my win of "God's Truth Revealed" by Kathy Howard. I haven't received the book yet. Since I never got a response to my e-mail, I began to wonder if it somehow never got to you. I've sent another e-mail to you. If you haven't received my e-mails, can you tell me?

Thanks.

--Debbie