Saturday, July 03, 2010

First July Winners!!!

Kameko is the winner of The Victor by Marlayne Giron.

Emily is the winner of No Distance Too Far by Laurine Snelling
.
A J Hawke is the winner of Cowboy for a Rainy Day by Stephen Bly.
 
Carole is the winner of Whiskers, Wit, and Widsom by Niki Anderson.
 
Kathy Taylor is the winner of Nightshade by Kathy Taylor.
 
Congratulations, everyone. Send me your mailing address:
Click the Contact Me link at the top of the blog, and send me an Email.
You have 6 weeks to claim your book.
If you didn't win and you plan to order the book, please use the link provided on the individual interview. By using that link when you order, you will help support this blog.

3 comments:

fredamans said...

Congrats winners!

Kameko said...

Lena, I'm so happy to be the winner of "The Victor." I can't wait to receive the book and start reading it.

Congratulations to the other winners!

Blessings!

Beverly

Carole said...

Lena, I'm thrilled to win Whiskers, Wit and Wisdom. Anyone who loves cats will adore her books, and I certainly fall into that category!