Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas, Winners!!

Remember only the commenters who follow the instructions and also tell what area they live in are in the drawings.

Miriam (OH) is the winner of Letters in the Attic by DeAnne Julie Dotson.
Merry (TX) is the winner of Love Finds You in Hope, Kansas, by Pamela Griffin. I just finished reading this book today. I absolutely loved it.

Misskallie2000 (CA) is the winner of Love Finds You in Sun Valley, Idaho, by Angela Ruth.

Appleblossom (ND) is the winner of either The Christmas Edition or Journey to Paradise by Robin Shope. My husband, our two granddaughters, and I watched the movie this evening. It's very good.

Wendy (MN) is the winner of The Clouds Roll Away by Sibella Giorello.

Congratulations, everyone. Send me your mailing address:
Click the Contact Me link at the top of the blog, and send me an Email.
You have 6 weeks to claim your book.
If you didn't win and you plan to order the book, please use the link provided on the individual interview. By using that link when you order, you will help support this blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great Christmas gift for me! Thank you! I tried to email you, but got an error message. Can you please email me at the address below and I'll reply with my mailing address? Thanks!

Wendy in MN
ebeandebe at gmail dot com and

fredamans said...

Congrats winners!

Merry Christmas!

holdenj said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

apple blossom said...

cool thanks love to win.

I just emailed my snail mail address.