Sunday, August 16, 2015

WINNERS!!!!!

Dear Readers, here are this week's winners. I go will have knee-replacement surgery on Monday. I'll be in the hospital a couple of days, then go into rehab for a couple of weeks.

I've uploaded interviews to post five days a week while I'm gone. I'm not sure when I'll be able to announce the winners though. I will have connection to the Internet some, but I may have to wait to announce the winners until I get home. Keep checking the blog while I'm gone.

Amy (VA) is the winner of Midnight on the Mississippi by Mary Ellis.

Melissa (NC) the winner of Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Beth K Vogt.

Diana (SC) is the winner of the Ebook Orphaned Hearts by Marion Ueckermann.

Terrill (WA) is the winner of the Ebook Nettie's Love by Patricia Pacjac Carroll.

Melanie (TX) is the winner of The Hopper-Hill Family by Erika S Castiglione.

If you won a book and you like it, consider giving the author the courtesy of writing a review on Goodreads, Amazon.com, Christianbooks.com, Barnes and Noble, or other Internet sites. 

Also, tell your friends about the book ... and this blog. Thank you.

Congratulations
, everyone. If you won a print book, send me your mailing address:
Click the Contact Me link at the top of the blog, and send me an Email.


If you won an ebook, just let me know what email address it should be sent to.

When you contact me, please give the title of the book you won, so I won't have to look it up.


Remember, you have 4 weeks to claim your book.

4 comments:

Connie Porter Saunders said...

I wish you a speedy recovery!
Connie from KY

fredamans said...

Congrats, winners!

Susan Crawford said...

Praying for your surgery and a quick recovery!

Judy Cooper said...

Dear Mrs. Dooley will have you in my prayers. Take care of yourself. I will be looking for an update on your surgery and rehab. I hope you have an excellent therapy team. I did. Blessings to you and Mr. Dooley as he stands by you through this time.