Saturday, July 04, 2009

Happy Holiday Winners!!!

Sherry K. is the winner of Love Finds You in Revenge, Ohio, by Lisa Harris.

Anna W. is the winner of The Confidential Life of Eugenia Cooper by Kathleen Y'Barbo.

Gail Mundy is the winner of Blackmail by Robin Caroll.

Host is the winner of Lying on Sunday by Sharon K. Souza.

Congratulations! You each need to send me your snail mail address. You can click on View My Complete Profile to find the link to my email, or you can go to www.lenanelsondooley.com and click on the Contact Me link.

2 comments:

host said...

Thanks! I'm very happy, can't wait to start reading :)

Have a nice Sunday

P.S. I've sent you an e-mail

Linda W. said...

I would love to win Camy's book. Please enter me in the contest. Hope all had a great 4th!
desertrose5173 at gmail dot com