Saturday, February 23, 2008

Lots of Winners!!!

Kalea_Kane is the winner of The Healing Season by Ruth Axtell Morren.

The two winners of Vendetta by Roxanne Rustand are Audra Elizabeth and Lucie.

Sonya is the winner of Taming Rafe by Susan May Warren.

All four of you need to email me your mailing address. There's a link in my profile.

Do you like to read book reviews? I feature reviews in the monthly newsletter on my web site. Just click on www.lenanelsondooley.com then click on the newsletter link. You might want to check the archives for book reviews, too.

There's still time to leave a comment on these interviews:

Susan Page Davis & Megan Elaine Davis - Homicide at Blue Heron Lake
Rebeca Seitz - Sisters, Ink
Valerie Hansen - Frontier Courtship

2 comments:

cathikin said...

Congratulatiosn to all! I know they are in for some good reading.

Sonya said...

Woo hoo! Emailing you now!