Saturday, May 02, 2009

Winners!!!!

Fran is the winner of Love Finds You in Maiden, North Carolina, by Tamela Hancock Murray.

Judy is the winner of Peachtree Dreams by Debby Mayne.

Renee is the winner of Chasing Charity by Marcia Gruver. I just posted a review of this book in my May newsletter on my newsletter blog: http://lenanelsondooleynewsletter.blogspot.com .

Eileen Key is the winner of Inside Story by Susan Page Davis.

You winners need to email me your mailing address so we can get the books on their way to you. It will help me if you put the title of the book you won in your post. You can find a link to my email after you click the View Complete Profile in the right hand column.

3 comments:

Renee (BlacknGoldGirlsBookSpot) said...

Thanks for the great book! I emailed you my info!

Judy said...

If you didn't get my info, please let me know.
Thanks!

Ivÿ said...

thank you! :)

*ecstatic* just sent you an email. :)