Saturday, June 20, 2009

Winners!!! Are You One of Them???

Laurel Newberry is the winner of Her Last Chance by Terri Reed.

Julie Lessman is the winner of Déjà vu Bride by Debra Ullrick.

G.R.I.T.S. is the winner of Nothing But Trouble by Susan May Warren.

Sandee61 is the winner of Nosey in Nebraska by Mary Connealy.

Congratulations!! Now send me your mailing address. You can click on the View My Complete Profile in the sidebar to find a link to my email. Or you can go to my web site to contact me - www.lenanelsondooley.com

There are still a number of winners from the last several weeks who haven't contacted me with their infomation. Are you one of them?

3 comments:

Sherry Kuhn said...

Congrats to ALL the winners. Enjoy your books!

Sherry K

Lori (sugarandgrits) said...

Congratulations y'all!! :D

Way to go, Julie! Only 2 more days...whoo-hoo! *grin*

Lori S.

Carmen said...

Hey, Julie, it was time for you to win one! Congrats to all.