Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Special Winner Notice

I made a mistake. Would you believe it was the first one I ever made? I didn't think you would, and you'd be correct. Please forgive me.

I should have chosen two winners of The Joshua Covenant by Diane and David Munson.


And the winner is: Marybelle (Queensland)


If you really like it, consider giving the author the courtesy of writing a review on Goodreads, Amazon.com, Christianbooks.com, Barnes and Noble, or other Internet sites. 

Also, tell your friends about the book and this blog. Thank you.

Congratulations
. Send me your mailing address:
Click the Contact Me link at the top of the blog, and send me an Email.

When you contact me, please give the title of the book you won, so I won't have to look it up.

Remember, you have 4 weeks to claim your book.

1 comment:

Mary Preston said...

THANK YOU!! I'm sending an email now. What a lovely surprise.