Sunday, August 24, 2014

WINNERS!!!!

Anne Payne (NC) is the winner of Herb of Grace by Adina Senft.
Dee (NE) is the winner of Spirit Bridge by James L Rubart.
Apple Blossom (ND) is the winner of Song of the Prairie by Vickie McDonough.
Mary P (Aus) is the winner of The Doctor's Return by Narelle Atkins.

If you won a book and you like it, consider giving the author the courtesy of writing a review on Goodreads, Amazon.com, Christianbooks.com, Barnes and Noble, or other Internet sites. 

Also, tell your friends about the book ... and this blog. Thank you.

Congratulations
, everyone. If you won a print book, send me your mailing address:
Click the Contact Me link at the top of the blog, and send me an Email.


If you won an ebook, just let me know what email address it should be sent to.

When you contact me, please give the title of the book you won, so I won't have to look it up.


Remember, you have 4 weeks to claim your book.

3 comments:

fredamans said...

Congrats winners!

Mary Preston said...

Thank you. Email sent!!

Anne Payne said...

Thank you, Lena! I sent an email.