Saturday, January 17, 2009

3!!! More!!! Winners!!!

Pammer is the winner of Hannah Grace by Sharlene MacLaren. This is a very good book. I was privileged to be an endorser in it.

Katie 8407 is the winner of Bluegrass Courtship by Allie Pleiter.

Christy Janes is the winner of Before the Season Ends by Linore Rose Burkard. I'm reading it right now and loving it.

Winners need to send me your mailing address. You can find an email link in my Complete Profile. The sooner you send the address to me, the sooner you'll be reading these wonderful books.

You won't miss any of the winner announcements if you sign up for FeedBlitz at the top of the right column.

I still haven't heard from these previous winners:

Mommyjen 99
Stampedwithgrace
megan
~ley
fecarly (2 books)
Pat (grist)

No comments: