Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Favorite Day - Announcing Winners!!!

Stacie is the winner of Stand-in Groom by Kaye Dacus.

Mommyjen99 is the winner of The Edge of Light by Ann Shorey.

MarthaA is the winner of Diamond Duo by Marcia Gruver. I just finished reading this book. It is a wonderful read. If you didn't win, go to the interview and click on the link to order it from Amazon.

Actually, there are links in all the interviews to order the books on Amazon. I put them there for your convenience.

I've only heard from one of the winners from last week. Remember with my book deadlines, I don't have time to contact you. You need to check.

And check out my newest blog. http://lenanelsondooleynewsletter.blogspot.com I only post once a month, and it contains book reviews.

1 comment:

Simply Stacie said...

I emailed you yesterday and just wanted to check that you received my email.

stacie_vaughan@hotmail.com