Saturday, January 03, 2009

First 2009 Winners!!!

StampedwithGrace is the winner of What Sarah Saw by Margaret Daley.

Megan (nadalet) is the winner of Paper Roses by Amanda Cabot.

Sara (artist4Christ) is the winner of Dark Pursuit by Brandilyn Collins.

Click on the View Complete Profile link in my profile in the right hand column. There's a link to my email. Send me your mailing address, so we can get your book to you.

Sign up for FeedBlitz above my profile and you won't miss a single interview or winner announcement.

I have a new blog which is my monthly newsletter - http://lenanelsondooleynewsletter.blogspot.com

I had been having the monthly newsletter on my web site, but so many people had wanted to sign up for the newsletter and couldn't on the web site that I moved it here, and there's a FeedBlitz link where you can sign up. My monthly newsletter contains announcements, a schedule of my upcoming events, book reviews of the books I've read during the month, and a section called Musings. This month, I've included what God has told me for 2009.

1 comment:

kalea_kane said...

Congratulations to all the winners! :)